en

Susan David Johnson Scam Messages | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Scammer report
Onur Türk
Onur Türk Apr 13 '2020, 11:31

I am Susan David Johnson ,please reply me through my private email below i have something very important to discuss with you and on hearing from you i will send my pictures and introduce myself to you, reply me at  mmsusans @gmail.com

susan

Dont bealive this kind of message!

Onur Türk
Onur Türk Apr 13 '2020, 11:32
Bonjour mon nom est willa williams, je suis un officier de l'armée américaine, j'aime votre profil et je voudrais que nous soyons amis, j'ai quelque chose de très important à discuter avec vous écrivez directement à mon adresse e-mail afin que nous puissions discuter Et pour que je puisse vous envoyer plus de photos de moi, il suffit de m'écrire dans mon adresse e-mail, voici mon email: willawilliam @hotmail.com ou mieux encore vous pouvez me donner votre mail pour écrire depuis ma boite mail je vais attendre merci toi.

Hello dear, my name is willa williams, I am an officer of the United States Army, I like your profile and I would like us to be friends, I have something very important to discuss with you write directly to my email address so we can discuss And so that I can send you more pictures of me, just write me in my email address, here is my email: willawilliams @hotmail.com or better still you can give me your mail to write from my mailbox I will be waiting thank you

Don't bealive this kind of message!
The Forum post is edited by Onur Türk Apr 13 '2020, 11:33
Onur Türk
Onur Türk Apr 13 '2020, 11:33
my name is PATRICIA please write through my private email [ [email protected] ] i have something important to discuss with you through email

Patricia Scammer Message!

Onur Türk
Onur Türk Apr 13 '2020, 11:34

I am Sgt Caroline From USA please Kindly Reply Direct in my Email address i have Something Very Important to discuss with you

[email protected]

Another Scammer Message!

Onur Türk
Onur Türk Apr 13 '2020, 11:38
Greetings, I am Nadia Fakudze Ndlangamandla and want to be friends. Do contact me back so that we get to know ourselves better since i have something important to discuss with you. [email protected]

Dont bealive scammer message!

Quick Search

Main
to
Education
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •