en

Scammer Mr James From United States Fake covid-19 story | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Scammer report
Onur Türk
Onur Türk Apr 15 '2020, 11:01
My name is Mr.james. I'm from Italian , but I'm currently in the United States. Dear l am sorry , if l harass you with my health condition now . I was diagnosed with cancer ,According to medical experts, all forms of medical practice have failed, and now it only takes a few months.

I did not live so well in my life. I look after my work my oil rigs platform constructing with oil companies around the world , not look after myself.and I am very rich, and also I am generous man. It was only my business I was interested in, so I always competed with people and concentrated on my business.
I believe that I will live my life in a different way to my way of living when God gives me the opportunity to come to this world twice. I want to have a relationship of trust with the individual. I am delighted to expect to change my property and donation of funds for the covid i9 and to transfer my money in savings bank account with an international bank to your private bank account for orphanage home investment in your country on the covid 19 virus time . and build Homeless for the poor around the world because of the covid 19 virus,I will send you my personal photograph here at the intensive care at the hospital , .

I am grateful for your consideration and will be waiting for your responds back . God is with you ,For more information, contact me at my email tonyjm @gmail.com, also have google hangout ,The brother of the Lord, James

Dont bealive this kind of scammer message. even he dont know to write correct. he is a African Scammer.

Quick Search

Main
to
Education
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •