en

my father was the Chief of Freetown Province (US.5 Million Scam) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Scammer report
Onur Türk
Onur Türk Jun 10, 6:55

We are in the position of US$7.5 Million which our late father deposited in fixed with a bank in Cote d'Ivoire which he wanted to use finance his presidential political ambition in our Country before he was affected with these deadly corona viruses in his business trip to France in October 2020 that lead to his sudden death. This money was realized from royalties and the alluvial gold dust sold during the war when my father was the Chief of Freetown Province, Republic of Sierra Leone.

As his only children, We are presently taking refuge in Ivory Coast following the death of our father and our step mother was desperately after our lives because of our late father's wealth which he used our name to deposit the money in the bank as the next of kin. I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and personal reasons. I seek your assistance to claim this money and have it move out of this country to enable you to assist us plan for the investment outside this country so as to enable us plan for our future. We are ready to give you 15% of the money for your kind assistance towards us. we shall give you further details as soon as I hear from you. Please kindly contact us through this email address (raphaelkamara**@yahoo.com) for more details.

Best regards,

Suzanne & Raphael Kamara

Don't bealvie this kind of scam messages  (%100 Scammer)

The Forum post is edited by Onur Türk Jun 10, 6:56
Onur Türk
Onur Türk Jun 10, 6:58

This kind of African guys are try everything to get your money from the wallet. Becareful don't be stupid! Don't bealive this kind of scammers message.

Quick Search

Main
to
Education
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •