Topic location: Forum home » English » Scammer report
Onur Türk
Onur Türk Aug 24 '2018, 7:49

Reply-To: [email protected]

Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 11:51:24 +0100

Subject: RE: Greetings My Dear,

Dear Respectfully,

Good Day,

I'm well pleased to contact you today, I heard about business growth in your country, My name is Julia William, I want to respectfully seek for your directions to invest my fund US$5.6 Million United States

Dollars in your country. I am in search of stable business to invest on in your country as I intended to come over to your country after

the fund transfer to your Bank to continue my Studies while you will be handling the fund investments for me until after my Studies.

Presently I have in deposit US$5, 600,000 United States Dollars to be used in the investments. I can't handle this fund because of my lack

of investments ideas and I need to study my education more. I don't want people to misguide me on this fund because of my lack of investment ideas that is why I contacted you and I believe through you my funds will be secured and well invested in your country

I wait for your response

Thanks

Julia William

The Forum post is edited by Onur Türk Aug 24 '2018, 7:50
Onur Türk
Onur Türk Aug 24 '2018, 7:52

Keep in mind that scammers DO NOT use their real names when defrauding people.

The criminals either abuse names of real people or companies or invent names or addresses. Any real people or companies mentioned below have NO CONNECTION to the scammers!

Pls, Dont bealive no send your moneys this kind of peoples. Not reply your email. and don't open them. it is time to lost.

Quick Search

Main
to
Education
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •