en

⁣I am a widow,i need you as partner to assist me ( Fatima Amira ⁣Qureshi Scam Message) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Scammer report
Onur Türk
Onur Türk Jul 6 '2021, 11:41

I am a widow. My late husband was a top politician and a successful businessman who was into Oil and Gas business before he was ambushed and killed during the ongoing war in my country.

I contacted you because I want to relocate my family and my Late husband's business to your good country and start investing with my capital investment fund with your help. If you are watching international news in your country you know that our country is under war and properties have been destroyed because of the war.

That is why I want to relocate my family with my capital and start up a business in your country. I got your information from a web directory when I was looking for an honest and capable person who will partner with me. I hope you have vast experience in the field of business as that will help us to have the said fund invested wisely in your country. Please advise me of possible businesses where the said fund can be invested in your country when the fund transfer is completed. Sir, you should know that I am not asking you for financial help but for you to partner with me and help me to relocate my family and invest wisely in your country.

Before the demise of my husband, We deposited the total sum of $15,500,000 Million capital investment fund in my name, which I want to invest in your country and start a new life with my family. If you are willing to partner with me to invest the said fund in your country that means, we are going to have partnership investment business together and share the net profit. I will appreciate if you give me assurance of your honest and sincerity in your next mail so that I can trust you to partner with me.

Finally, You will be compensated for your assistance which we are going to open partnership investment in your country with the investment fund which both of us will manage and share the net profit after the expenses. You shall be entitled with 30% of the total fund invested and while 70% will be for my humble self.

Then before the investment will commence, I will like us to have a written partnership agreement which both parties involved will sign for proper future documentation when I move to your country with my family before the investment will commence in good faith.

Thank you and will be waiting to hear from you.

Sincerely, Mrs. Fatima Amira Qureshi

I received today on my hotmail mail box this message. This is the fake storty of  Mrs. Fatima Amira Qureshi. Don't bealive this kind of messages...

Quick Search

Main
to
Education
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •