en

Dating | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Türkçe » Tanışma
Angelo Angelos
Angelo Angelos Apr 12 '2018, 5:48
Why is it that most women here are scammers? They give you their emails even before you ask with such messages...

´´Hello My Dear,

My name is Miss Filicia Tony, It is my pleasure to view your profile today and after going through your profile I became interested to know you more so something good,however here is my email address ( [email protected] ) i have an important issue to discuss with you as soon as i recieve your email and i will also tell you more details about my self including my picture will be added to you. so I am waiting impatiently to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

from Filicia.´´

I have received countless of these....
Onur Türk
Onur Türk Apr 12 '2018, 6:36

Quote from Angelo Angelos Why is it that most women here are scammers? They give you their emails even before you ask with such messages...

´´Hello My Dear,

My name is Miss Filicia Tony, It is my pleasure to view your profile today and after going through your profile I became interested to know you more so something good,however here is my email address ( [email protected] ) i have an important issue to discuss with you as soon as i recieve your email and i will also tell you more details about my self including my picture will be added to you. so I am waiting impatiently to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

from Filicia.´´

I have received countless of these....
Hi, Angelo, Our Admins teams deleting Scammer girls and spamer users..
But they are coming everday new peoples for scamming. and we are deleting everyday them. İt is mean "
no one wants to work in this century.
"

Quick Search

Main
to
Education
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •