en

Cancer Scammer Sandra Smith Be Careful | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Scammer report
Onur Türk
Onur Türk May 25 '2018, 10:16

SANDRA SMITH

HELLO

Greetings Dear friend,

I am Mrs.Sandra Smith, British American Widow. Patient with prolonged breast cancer.

Please allow me to tell you a few things that often worry me here about my sick bed.

Of all the medical indications, my condition has really deteriorated and it is quite obvious that I can not live more than a few months because of the rapid growth by stage and the unbearable pain that accumulates in my illness.

I was married to the late Mr. Roger Smith, an international business trader. But our long years of marriage have not been blessed with children. Which has left me heartbroken for some time now.

But after the death of my husband I inherited all his belongings and funds in the bank. But because of my current state of health, I decided to share a part of the family funds to contribute to good investments, build orphanages, educate poor children, refugees and victims of HIV / AIDS and treat me regularly . here in the hospital until I say goodbye to this painful world as I have no children to inherit all this wealth.

I do not know if I can trust you to manage these projects for me so that I can ask the bank to transfer the funds to you. I contacted you after praying.

As the bank demanded that I introduce someone who will stand in the position of my late husband before they can release the fund from their vault.

You will be enormously compensated with the rest of the fund after providing good services to humanity.

My activities have been limited now because of my health problems and my stay in the hospital.

I am therefore looking for a trustworthy, sincere and God fearing individual who will receive the bank's funds on my behalf for the imminent project and investment.

Please contact me at my private email

([email protected])

I will give you more details as soon as I get your news by e-mail.

Thank you

I'm waiting for your answer.

Sincerely,

SANDRA SMITH

Semih balci
Semih balci May 25 '2018, 10:17
Gerçek dışı bir hikaye daha onur bey
Onur Türk
Onur Türk May 25 '2018, 10:29

Quote from Semih balci Gerçek dışı bir hikaye daha onur bey
30 kere silindi tekrar tekrar farklı hesaplar açıp geliyor.

Quick Search

Main
to
Education
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •