en

United State of American Soldier (Helen William Fake Story) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Scammer report
Onur Türk
Onur Türk Aug 31, 7:52

Good Day,

My Name is Sgt Helen william, I am united state of American soldier working as United
Nations peacekeeping troop in Damascus Syria, on war against terrorism how . i am 33 year old.  i will like to come over to your country and invest on farm production land reservation and lucrative business if you help me please my dear i want to leave the camp and come over to your  country and start up a new life over if you  help me i do not want to die in the camp i promise to make you  very happy if i come over i relly need your help on this can i trust you on this

I have a special reason why i contacted you here

Please listen very carefully,something happened in  our camp that is why i need your help ok

A few days ago our soldiers had encounter and exchanged bullets with some gunmen and eventually three of our soldiers were inured in the event while over sixteen of  the gunmen were killed, as a nurse in the army.I and my group rushed to give medical attention to our men who were injure at the spot where the sixteen gun men were shot dead,

we saw two trunks and showed it to my fellow and we decided to force of the trunks open and discovered huge amount of dollars in it and we did the same to the other trunk and saw the same thing and we quickly took the trunks and went in something like a cafe and counted the money and also shared it among ourselves and mine amounted to $5.5 Million dollars the money i want to invest in your country,

Due to the United Nation policy on Syria, there is a plan to move some troops out of Syria, so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come aboutit. Due to this i want you to help me receiver the money in your county true shipping company,

Here i my share of the money right inside my box ok this is exactly why I need your help I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment,

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture,I will give you 35% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money. I believe I can trust you

my dear the company will arrive in your country in two days they will deliver my box  direct to you as gift in your home address ok i will tell the company it i a gift for my husband ok i will come over once you receive my box and let me know ok can i trust you on this

Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities,which are secured so no body can monitor our chart, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through chart, because our calls might be monitored,

I just have to be sure who I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward

please if you are willing to assist me in this issue you should send your information so that i will furnish you on the modality to follow so that the shipping company will deliver the box to your house Your
Name:

Your home Address_________________
Your Phone Number ______________
Your Occupation ___________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Nearest Airport ______________
Your country_______________
your Email Address _______________
Regards,

Please reply me as soon as you read this message.

Sgt Helen william.

Onur Türk
Onur Türk Aug 31, 7:52

NOTE: it is another fake story. He is actually from Africa but telling his name is Helen william :))

Quick Search

Main
to
Education
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •