en

Mehmet Osman Scammer Message (Dolandırıcı Mehmet Osman) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Scammer report
Onur Türk
Onur Türk Mar 10 '2020, 13:07

Dear partner,

I am pleased to inform you about my success in transferring these funds through cooperation with a new partner from India. Currently, I am in India for investment projects with my own share of the total. Meanwhile, I did not forget about your past efforts and attempts to help me in the transfer of these funds, despite the fact that you somehow failed. Now contact my secretary, her name is Mrs Janice Carolyn, contact her, although the email address ([email protected]) and asks her to send you a total of 350,000 dollars that I saved for your compensation. For all past Your efforts and attempts to help me in our transactions, I used to appreciate your efforts at that time. So do not hesitate to contact my secretary, as I instructed her, she was released for you. Since the fund is on the Visa / Master card Please let me know as soon as you receive the card at your home address so that we can share the joy after all those who suffered at that time, and at this moment I am very busy here because of investment projects with my new partner. Finally, remember that I sent instructions to the secretary on your behalf to receive this money, so do not hesitate to contact her.

Mrs. Janice Carolyn will send you the amount without delay.

Yours sincerely.

Mr. Mehmet Osman

Onur Türk
Onur Türk Mar 10 '2020, 13:08
Dont bealive this kind of scammer messages.

Quick Search

Main
to
Education
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •