en

Is it true that only good looking people can get good looking boyfriends/girlfriends? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Meeting
Anna Diana
Anna Diana Jun 14, 13:26

Some good looking men have absolutely no problem getting themselves a beautiful girlfriend or a wife.

Yet, the reality is that a very high percentage of men who are labeled as being good looking, or who have been told that they’re handsome their entire life, have a secret that most people aren’t aware of.

That is, he rarely gets the girl that he really wants.

Additionally, when he sees his ideal type of girl and she has a boyfriend or a husband, he will sometimes find that the guy isn’t as good looking as he is.

He will wonder, why can’t I get a girl like that?

That’s the type of girl that I want and she’s with a guy who looks like that.

Why haven’t I been able to get a girl like that?

Additionally, his friends who may also be good looking, have been able to attract their ideal type of woman and they’re enjoying a relationship with her.

Yet, he can’t seem to attract his ideal type of girl and doesn’t know why it’s happening to him.

After all, throughout his entire life, people have been saying to him that he’s handsome and he’s good looking, but that hasn’t resulted in him being able to attract the kinds of girls that he really wants.

Is it true that only good looking people can get good looking boyfriends/girlfriends? what do you think about it?

The Forum post is edited by Onur Türk Jun 15, 8:34
Lwipa m
Lwipa m Jun 15, 17:03
No

Quick Search

Main
to
Education
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •