en

Email Scammer ⁣Dr. Alhaji Usman (Fake story) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Scammer report
Onur Türk
Onur Türk Dec 17 '2020, 18:46
Scammer Email ⁣Dr. Alhaji Usman Fake Email. This Scammer is using innocent person real name.

Greetings my dear
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, My name is Dr. Alhaji Usman. I’m from Al Jahra’, State of Kuwait. I’m interested in investing in any good profitable yielding business and Iwould appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with. I’m proposing to invest the sum of thirty-seven million United States Dollars ($37,000,000 USD) for this. I don’t know if you can be of help to me.

In recent times, I’ve been having issues with my uncle based on my late dad’s shares. I had to take every necessary precaution in other to sell off the shares without his notice and elope to any country.
During my visit to Asia and europe , I made enquirers on certain banks that usually help in the aspect of safekeeping investment funds and a specific Bank which i will forward they contacts details was the best option for me in terms of security and immunity aspect.
I had to make the deposit to the bank and I was given a mandate of 6 months.
I had a call from the bank days back in other to remind me of the fund deposit I made with there bank as it is already 6 months in which I and the bank agreed upon for safe keeping. Considering the issues and contention with my uncle,I can’t contact the bank now where the fund was deposited with the bank. I’ve been exempted from making any contact with the bank, until the issue I am having with my uncle is resolved.
Due to my present state, I need your help in terms of contacting the bank in other to secure the fund for me. I spoke with the bank days back seeking if it is possible for me to appoint someone to secure the fund for me. There respond to me was positive and instructed that I should send a copy of the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT, CELL NUMBER and ADDRESS to whomever I appoint that will be responsible for the fund transfer. In doing this,I am willing to offer you 30% of any investment done with the fund, hope you accepted the percentage here, before we proceed.
All I need is your reliability in doing this and every further details and contact of the bank will be provided based on your determination in handling this. I’ll be expecting a response from you as soon as possible. Your cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Email me at ( [email protected]) for more details. Regards, Dr. Alhaji Usman.

İ saw this email on my email box today.
Don't bealive this kind of spam mails.

Quick Search

Main
to
Education
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •