en

⁣type of fraud | Forum

Mert Berkoğlu
Mert Berkoğlu Apr 1 '2020, 3:35
My dear, Let me start by introducing myself, My name is Ms, Fanaka Cadassi, am from Turkey, i work with the Ziraat Bank here in Turkey, I am the foreign operations manager of Ziraat Bank of Turkey. i am 41 years old, a divorcée with a daughter, living in Istanbul. I got your contact through my personal search.

This letter might surprise you because we have not met neither in personal nor by correspondence but I believe that it takes just one day to meet or know someone either physically or through correspondence.

I have a sensitive and private offer from the top executive to seek your partnership in re-profiling some offshore investment funds worth 11.5M U.S.D (Eleven Million five hundred thousand United States Dollars) I am constrained however to withhold most of the details for now. This is a legitimate transaction.

If we agree on the terms you will be given 40% of the total funds, If you are interested please write back for further directives.

If you are interested and willing to render your assistance please respond back to me,

I look forward to your urgent response.

Best regards,
Ms, Fanaka Cadassi

Does such an event make sense. There are many people who bleed and believe. good money only if 5 people a day drop from expenses.

Quick Search

Main
to
Education
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •