it

Scammer Alima and her stupid ⁣biography | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Scammer report
Onur Türk
Onur Türk gen 8 '2020, 2:29

⁣Hi Dear,

Compliments of the season happy new year to you My name is Miss Alima Maria AbdulRahman I was born on 18th November 1992 in the ancients(city)of bam within Kerman province in the Islamic Republic of Iran, the only daughter of late Dr Hashem Karvan AbdulRahman of the Blessed Memory who was one time guest speaker in Iranian embassies, United kingdom, Angola,Senegal and Canada respectively born into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of comfort of a family but all the same Allah knows the best, I attended my high school in Iran. ;After then I proceeded to Université Assane SECK de Ziguinchor, for my University career as a nurse.

My hobbies cooking, Learning, Reading, Traveling, meeting new friends and sharing ideas, and watching foot ball am a Chelsea fan i have a lot of hobbies i do in my free time Dear i believe knowing you will be a thing of joy in my life. Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me to believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you. So how are you coupling with life? How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country if not school.

I hope my knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there some day by God grace. This is just a little about myself please contact me through this email address ([email protected]) so that i can tell you more about my self and i hope you will tell me about you, your nation, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK.

Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time. Please i want to see any of your pics. Thank you so much for replying to me hoping to hear from you always yours new friend Alima

dont bealive this kind of fake story... :haha:

The Forum post is edited by Onur Türk gen 8 '2020, 2:30

Ricerca Rapida

Base
a
Educazione
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •