en

⁣Another type of fraud 5.3 millions dollar | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Scammer report
Mert Berkoğlu
Mert Berkoğlu Apr 1 '2020, 3:37
asdsa

How are you today? I believe you are fine

Thanks so much for your mail. I been expecting you contact bank for the transfer, until now you have failed to do so. My dear i want to come to your country to start better life again. But the only problem i have now is that i lost my international passport and other valuable traveling document while i was running out of my country to this refugee camp where i am living today. That is the reason why i am crying for you to assist me transfer my late father's money to your account after transfer you send me some money i will use to secure my traveling document before coming to your country. I am so lucky to have you by my side today, tomorrow, and forever. I will like you to forward this message to bank for the transfer because i have told the bank of my intention to claim this money before but the bank said that i cannot do it alone due to my status as a refugee. The bank said that i should look for a foreign partner who will assist me to transfer this money to his account, which my name appears as the next of kin.

[email protected]

Attention Mr. Alan Dick the transfer of the foreign officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my ( 5.3 million ) dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

The account information are as follows.

ACCOUNT NAME DR. OLIVER GODWILL

NEXT OF KIN ANNABELLE GODWILL

AMOUNT 5.3 MILLION DOLLARS

ACCOUNT NUMBER: RBS/82423066

SWIFT CODE (RBSKGB92)

My dear please forward this message to bank for the transfer. I am waiting for your replys

The Forum post is edited by Onur Türk Apr 1 '2020, 10:39
Onur Türk
Onur Türk Apr 1 '2020, 10:41
Thanks for reporting this moneys scammer.
Onur Türk
Onur Türk Apr 1 '2020, 10:44
Topic was moved from Dolandırıcı Bildirme.

Quick Search

Main
to
Education
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •