fr

African Email Scammer Message! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Scammer report
Onur Türk
Onur Türk avr. 13 '2020, 11:42
I saw your profile and became interested in you when i was searching for an old friend and became interested. I am contacting you because i will like to be your Friend, I have something important to discuss with you. Kindly reach me from my email([email protected])

I am going to tell you more of myself and also to show you y photos. I am waiting for your reply from my email please. I am based in United Kindom

Onur Türk
Onur Türk avr. 13 '2020, 11:44
Hello my  name is Aminata Jamal nice to meet you

I have something very important to discuss with you contact me through email florencemartial @gmail.com

Another scammer message!
Onur Türk
Onur Türk avr. 13 '2020, 11:47
Thank you Darling for letting me into your world, i came across your profile on the suggestion page. My name is Fanaka Cadassi, i have something very urgent and important to discuss with you please i will like you to contact me trough my email i will tell you details about me have a nice day with love ([email protected])

Another Scammer Message!

Onur Türk
Onur Türk avr. 13 '2020, 11:48

My name is Victoria Kent,write me to my email i have somethingvery important to discuss with you very urgently, Hope to read from you as soon as possible. (Victoriakent @mail.com)

Onur Türk
Onur Türk avr. 15 '2020, 12:17

Good morning dear, nice to meet you, I'm Susan, please email me in my email for more details about me [Cullensusan @gmail.com] with love

Scammer Cullen Susan "dont bealive this kind of scammer message"

Turgut Can
Turgut Can avr. 19 '2020, 10:57

Antworte meiner Liebe. (skylaranderson @gmail.com))

Hallo mein Name ist Skylar, ich bin ein braves Mädchen mit Manieren, ich habe dein Profil gesehen und ich war aufgeregt, ich möchte, dass wir Freunde sind, antworte mir jetzt (skylaranderson @gmail.com))

Ich habe dir etwas wichtiges zu sagen und ich werde dir meine bilder schicken, gruß.

skylaranderson71 (a)

here another scam

Onur Türk
Onur Türk avr. 19 '2020, 15:51
Hello,I'm Lara, Here is my mail  (lawsonlara @gmail.com),kindly write to me for further discussion because i have a business proposal for you. It will benefit us greatly..

lawson email scammer

Recherche Rapide

Base
à
Éducation
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •